Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Makes Jack Happy

*I promise to go back and blog about our New Year.  Also, I'm working on some fancier collages to improve my very last post from 2011.  But this is just too cute not to share.*


So tonight before bed, Jack chose a book that we read a lot when he was younger, but it continues to be one of his favorites.  It's called What Makes Elmo Happy?  It's cute - it's a little foamy, board book, and it's pretty short.

Anyway, before I read it to him, I read him the title, and then I asked, "What makes you happy?"

And as adorably as possible, he thought about it for a few seconds, and then he told us:

"When Channing comes to my house to play..." {play-date scheduled for tomorrow in fact}

"when Ben comes to my house to play..." {first play-date scheduling in the works}

"my Spiderman pajamas...these ones..." {you know, the ones he's always wearing in all of his pictures?}

"laying under the blankets and reading books..." {which we were doing right that very minute}

Oh, how I love him.  He's just the cutest ever!

No comments: